The inland transportation platform focuses on the inland transportation of integrated port logistics, containers, general cargo, special cargo and large equipment; provides trunk and feeder transportation services to and from ports, cities, factories or gates.
Land transport exports to Vietnam, mainly from Guangxi's Pingxiang, Dongxing and other ports for customs clearance, Pingxiang Port is a larger and more commonly used port.
Time limit reference: take Shandong province to Baining province of Vietnam as an example, the time limit is about 5-6 days [domestic transportation, port customs clearance, transit transportation, overseas customs clearance, overseas transportation]]
Domestic means of transport:
● Each vehicle type of the whole vehicle includes: container truck (40-foot cabinet, 45-foot cabinet) flatbed truck, high rail truck, 9.6-meter truck, 7.6-meter truck, etc.
● Vehicles need to be filed at Pingxiang Port. The cost is about 200 yuan. The time is about half a day faster and the validity period is 1 year. Before arriving at the port, prepare the information and put it on record in advance to save time.
●Vehicles need to have an international road transport permit. When they arrive at the port driver's site, the processing time is relatively fast and the validity period is 7 days. Basically, one trip needs to be processed once.
● The largest vehicle in Vietnam is a 14.5-meter vehicle, so if the 17.5-meter vehicle is shipped domestically, it is necessary to consider the configuration of the vehicle when picking out the box/changing the cabinet at the Vietnamese port.
Domestic transport scenario:
●LTL, companies in the north will collect goods to Suzhou first, while companies in the south will collect goods to Dongguan/Shenzhen first, and then send them to Pingxiang Port. Pingxiang also has a warehouse, but after comprehensive evaluation, it is still relatively cost-effective to send it to Suzhou or Dongguan and Shenzhen. The cost of changing buses and crossing the border in Pingxiang will be relatively high.
●The fleet can solve the container problem by itself, unlike the need for regional ports to carry boxes like shipping.
●If you do not have the qualification and do not want to apply for the qualification, you can transfer the goods to a qualified vehicle in the port warehouse (this method is wasteful and costly)
●Vehicles arriving at domestic ports need to be weighed to obtain a pound list, make an appointment to queue up, cross-border transportation, Vietnam freight yard to pick out boxes/change containers, and return to China.
Land transport late-trip import declaration:
Territorial Customs Declaration
Vietnam's territorial customs declaration, such as goods sent to Beining, need to be declared in Beining local, customs declaration release will be the declaration form, release form and other documents to the customs declaration to the Chunjiang freight yard for on-site operation of the handover of goods, release procedures.
Advance Customs Declaration
Vietnam can declare in advance to ensure that the customs declaration has been completed after the arrival of the vehicle, reducing the waiting time of the vehicle. At present, in order to avoid congestion, the port usually also requires Vietnam to complete customs declaration and then release vehicles to cross the border.
Customer Customs Declaration
Many customers in Vietnam make their own territorial customs declaration. After the customs declaration is completed, the release documents will be given to the customs broker at the freight yard, and the customs broker will handle the handover of goods and customs clearance and release procedures at the freight yard.
Customs declaration authorization
It is necessary to communicate in advance who will make customs declaration in Vietnam. If customs declaration is required, foreign customers need to be authorized [U disk with authorized equipment, etc.
Usually LTL will happen. Generally, LTL will tell the customer in advance how much the goods are, and at the same time communicate with the warehouse. The customer will take the relevant information (packing list, proof that the goods are his) to the warehouse to pick up the goods.
Other Notes for Land Transportation:
① Vietnam imports need to have a certificate of origin, and there will be tax concessions when importing customs declaration [in advance, the original is required, and it is sent to the customs declaration personnel (foreign customers or customs declaration agents) by express delivery. In some places in Vietnam, scanned copies can be used first, and the original can also be supplemented later.
The process of land customs declaration is basically the same as that of sea customs declaration, and there will also be goods inspection.
③ Dangerous goods can not be exported to Vietnam by land port
④ To declare the information and physical consistency, customs declaration is basically no problem. Inquire about the declaration elements in advance to see if it is required by the state to apply for license, 3C certification, brand (electrical appliances, clothing, etc.) certification, etc.
Land transportation service content:
1. Land transportation throughout the country to Myanmar/Vietnam/Laos/Thailand/Malaysia/Kazakhstan/Russia/Mongolia/India.
2. Our company has set up its own fleet since 2018, with a total of nearly 100 vehicles and an agreed fleet of more than 500 vehicles, involving land transportation from all parts of the country to Myanmar/Vietnam/Laos/Thailand/Malaysia/Kazakhstan/Russia/Mongolia/India and other cross-border transportation, with full coverage of domestic transportation routes.
3. Our company established the Vietnam branch in 2015. It is an earlier maritime, air, land, and comprehensive logistics company in Vietnam. After years of practical operation, it has accumulated rich business experience. It combines the resources of shipping companies, airlines and extensive fleet collaboration. Most of the company's employees are proficient in multilanguage professionals. Efficient communication greatly improves the timeliness of cargo transportation, and can connect with customers in the first time and understand customer needs.
4. Our company has been continuously rated as an excellent supplier for many customers, such as Global International Freight Forwarding (China) Co., Ltd., Shandong Zhongrui Industry Development Co., Ltd.
5.Our company has extended international truck land transportation to various countries and regions such as Southeast Asia, Central Asia, and Europe.
According to the different needs of customers, our company can provide a variety of special transport box type. 1. Open-top special container This is a container with no top or open top, and a crane is used to load and unload heavy cargo from the top into or out of the container. This container is suitable for loading glass plates, steel products, plywood, machinery and equipment and other ultra-high goods, heavy goods that can be fixed by side walls, and goods that are difficult to load and unload from the door and must be loaded and unloaded from the top of the box.
After more than ten years of development, the company has gradually improved into a comprehensive logistics enterprise with international freight forwarding business such as air import and export, sea import and export, bonded warehousing, customs declaration and inspection agency and inland supervision and transportation.
If you are interested in our products, please leave your email, we will contact you as soon as possible, thank you!