Customs clearance site personnel
Number of Recruits:
1. Supervise the time limit for on-site customs clearance and timely feedback on-site customs clearance problems
2. Tie up customs declaration and on-site vehicles to assist land transport vehicles to pass customs smoothly.
3. Supervise the import and export handover of vehicles, assist the smooth customs clearance of Chinese and Vietnamese vehicles, and ensure timeliness
4. According to the company's documents, actively contact relevant departments to deal with abnormal goods and related work in a timely manner, and maximize customer satisfaction
1. Junior College degree or above,
2. At least 1 year of relevant industry experience, familiar with international land transport import operation process, familiar with customs declaration
3. Have excellent adaptability, good communication and problem solving ability to customers and foreign agents;
4. Business development awareness and ability is preferred;
5. Rigorous work, strong execution, strong ability to resist pressure, good communication skills and team spirit.
Shandong Shengyang International Logistics
The implementation of "one-stop service" one vote to the end, the whole process is responsible
Continuously create greater value for customers